countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on June 27, 2016
Easy read. It's about paying attention to the world around you and believing in more than coincidence when a significant person, item, feeling, etc. comes along. The first Doreen Virtue I have read - a pleasant read but not a lot of knowledge to be gained.
on July 26, 2016
I received this as a gift.
It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be.
For the most part, its a collection of shared stories of other peoples experiences with the 'signs from above'.
Usually i dont care for books like these... But i did enjoy it. Its one of those comforting/heartfelt books. Read it from start to finish within the afternoon. Easy Read.

Im new to Doreen Virtue and this is my first book by her. Not sure if her other books are like this... But my only negative thought was, I didnt care for the advertising of her other books within this book.
It just seemed odd and out of place to me.
Within these collection of stories... 3 or 4 of Doreen's other books are mentioned.
Really??
I hope her other books are not like that, as Ive purchased 2 others.
on July 24, 2012
Must have for those people who are seeking signs from the Angels. The book goes into the different signs that there are that people may not be aware of. Thoroughly enjoying this book.
on January 23, 2012
Highly recommend this book. An easy and inspirational read. Lets us know in everyday terms that we are not alone. Comfort for the beginner.
on May 8, 2014
I am so grateful for this book in my journey, which of course presented itself at precisely the moment I was ready for it. I have shared it and Doreen's insights widely and never fail to be inspired and tickled when I see yet another sign from the angels. It is fascinating how timely and perfect these signs can be once you allow them to flow to you.
on October 30, 2014
I find this book very easy to read. It's content is interesting. It's a good start for someone who has no knowledge about Angels and how they communicate. It opens the mind to the possibility of angels
on March 31, 2014
I'm not sure how I think about this book. I have been seeing more signs lately, but it is just a book about a sign and many people relating their experiences,
on October 19, 2014
As always l love Doreen Virtue, easy reading. l look forward to the next page.
Carol
on March 8, 2016
enjoyed reading this one although I have a different viewpoint on angels than Doreen.
on July 6, 2016
This is a used book and is in excellent shape. I am really enjoying it. I love Doreen Virtue she knows her stuff!