Sims 3 Limited Edition with Pets Expansion Pack
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim's pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims' pets.
- Pets can learn skills - Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date. With career opportunities, your Sims' pets can even work their way up the chain to become the ultimate criminal mastermind.
- Only on PC - More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and - for the first time ever - horses! Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Platform: Windows Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X Intel
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: PC/Mac | Edition: Limited
Amazon.ca Product Description
Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim's pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims! Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims' pets. Pets can learn skills - Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date. With career opportunities, your Sims' pets can even work their way up the chain to become the ultimate criminal mastermind. Only on PC - More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and - for the first time ever - horses! Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse? Exclusive Limited Edition content! Only in The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition will you find a pet store filled with one-of-a-kind objects.
From the Manufacturer
In the The Sims 2, you direct your Sims over a lifetime and mix their genes from one generation to the next. You set your Sims' goals in life; fame, fortune, family, romance or knowledge. Give them a long, successful existence or leave their lives in shambles. Take them to extremes, from getting busted to seeing a ghost, from marrying an alien to writing a great novel. Unleash your creativity with the all-new Create-A-Sim feature, new building options, and the new in-game movie camera. Get ready to mix their genes, fulfill their dreams, and push them to extremes. What do you want to do with your Sims' lives?
- Mix Genes: Your Sims have DNA and inherit physical and personality traits. Take your Sims through an infinite number of generations as you evolve their family tree.
- Fulfill Dreams: Your Sims now have purpose in life. Do they aspire to a life of fame, fortune, family, knowledge, or romance? It's up to you to decide if they will be a lover or a loser, a prince or a pauper, a fool or a mastermind, and many other choices. Give them what they want and they'll lead a long, successful existence; indulge their fears and risk ruining their lives. It's all in your hands.
- Push The Extremes: Will your Sims be left at the altar and need a shrink, or inherit a fortune and become filthy rich? Witness the big moments that make every Sim's life uniquely memorable.
- Unlimited Creativity: Generate unique Sims with the new Create-A-Sim, packed with a vast selection of facial features, hairstyles, and outfits. Build dream homes and design neighborhoods with new building, design, and home furnishing options.
- Revolutionary Movie-making: Make your own Sim films with the all-new movie-making feature. Create the cast, set the stage, take control of the camera, and capture your own screenplay in action. Zoom in close to record every detail as your very own Sims sitcom unfolds.
- Interviews with The Sims 2 game designers
- The Sims 2 Film School 101
- The Sims 2 Movies and Outtakes
- Exclusive Digital Goodies, such as a variety of desktop wallpapers, exclusive instant messaging kit and a fansite kit to create your own website
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It is not stealing because you all bought the game. Happy simming!
Talking to EA's online help requires you to provide all 3 keys for the game (Sims 3, Pets, and Exclusive Content) to get new ones. They also require you to sign and date the original Sims 3 and Pets registration code pages, scan them, send them to EA support, and send a copy of your Amazon receipt. Signing the registration key page might cause problems if you need to return the game to Amazon if your replacement keys also don't work.
EA online support personnel were very unfriendly and unapologetic about the situation, which is very surprising given that the defective keys are EA's issue to begin with.
Bottom line: fun game, but be prepared to spend over an hour with online support trying to get working CD keys. It's a fun game otherwise.
Update: After several failed attempts to get the issue resolved with EA customer support, I had almost given up and written this purchase off as a loss. I decided however, to try them just once more and was very pleasantly surprised at the results. On my final attempt to contact EA games, I was almost instantly connected to a customer service rep who helped me resolve the issue within minutes over the phone, and was even given a code for a discount towards my next EA purchase. Although I was very frustrated at first, EA did a good job in the end and has restored my faith in the company. The game itself is running fine on my computer and I haven't experienced any bugs or problems with it. In fact, I recently purchased the "Ambitions" expansion and had no issues with the installation of that game either.
I'm very new to the Sims game, is this the first one I have ever bought or played. So far it's great fun and I've even figured out how to adopt my first pet!
Edit: I was able to get the Limited Edition Pet Store to show up within my Sims 3 plus Pets game. I must admit it took a couple times downloading it, installing it, then uninstalling it, deleting the download and trying the process over again. When the Pet Shop finally showed up in the Options Menu > Edit Town I was able to add the Pet Store to a Lot near my Sim's home.