- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Simulation Modeling and Arena Paperback – Jan 27 2009
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This introduction to discrete-event simulation modeling and analysis provides detailed discussions of the statistical aspects of simulation along with the traditional examination of simulation language.
Merging the two most common approaches to the subject, and adding a special emphasis on the art of model building, Simulation Modeling and Arena helps you build a solid foundation in the theoretical aspects of simulations while developing practical expertise in the art of model building. Key features include:
- Learning Objectives for each chaper
- Statistical output analysis integrated with Arena
- Emphasis on activity based learning
- Builds on computer programming experience
- Language-independent conceptual modeling process
- Coverage of classic stochastic models from operations research
- Comprehensive examples and exercises
- Arena software bundled with the text with all example files
The engaging style, with its emphasis on hands-on learning, will ensure that you retain the information and reinforce your ability to put the concepts into practice.
About the Author
Manuel D. Rossetti is an Associate Professor in the Industrial Engineering Department at the
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Modelling & Simulation
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics > Applied
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Applied > Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics