- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Six Theories of Child Development: Revised Formulations and Current Issues Paperback – May 1 1992
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ross Vasta is Professor of Psychology at the State University of New York, Brockport.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Child Psychology > Development
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Developmental Psychology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pediatrics
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Child Development
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pediatrics
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Developmental Psychology