|1. Everything Zen|
|4. Little Things|
1. Everything Zen: Very good song, one of my favorites, and a good way to start off the CD. Very contagious chorus. It also has a very cool guitar intro. (5/5)
2. Swim: A much darker song, it maintains a slow pace throughout the whole song. Similar in some ways to Greedy Fly. It blows up at the ending. (4.5/5)
3. Bomb: It begins pretty much like a Nirvana song, I see some resemblance to Something in the Way in the slow parts. (4/5)
4. Little Things: Very good and very catchy song. Probably my favorite song on this CD. Can't get tired of listening to it. There is some strong resemblance to Smells Like Teen Spirit. A homage perhaps. You can notice it more in the beginning (just when he starts to sing) and at the chorus. (5/5)
5. Comedown: A very, very good song. It's slow but it rocks. It's one of the best songs on the CD. (5/5)
6. Body: Another great song. The guitar intro is very cool. The chorus is really cool as well. Another one of my favorites.
7. Machinehead: Everybody knows this one, so I don't think I need to say anything. Kick ass song. (5/5)
8. Testosterone: Probably not a bad song, but after listening to Machinehead, it sends it to a lower level. "Got a big old gun" (4/5)
9. Monkey: Another one of those Bush songs that starts slow and gains pace as the song develops. (4/5)
10. Glycerine: Another one of the singles and big hits. I absolutely love this one for it's simplicity. The guitar sounds perfect and the string arrangements make it a real masterpiece. (5/5)
11. Alien: Yet another progressive song. It starts really slow, almost acoustic, and at parts it rocks, and then mellow again. Then it rocks, and gets mellow again. The acoustic guitar that sounds during the slow parts is really cool. (5/5)
12. X-Girlfriend: This song is nothing like the rest of the songs on the CD. It feels like Green Day. It only lasts 45 seconds.