The fifth title from best-selling poker author Ed Miller, Small Stakes No-Limit Hold'em is his most in-depth book to date. It is a step-by-step, example-driven guide to becoming a consistent winner in small stakes no-limit hold'em games.
From the Inside Flap
Using hand examples from actual play to illustrate key concepts, Small Stakes No-Limit Hold'em translates high-level poker theory into an easy-to-learn format that will give you the edge needed to win in today's games. You'll learn solid money-winning tactics and be able to craft winning strategies just like the top cash-game pros.
Get the lowdown on:
- 7 easy steps to no-limit hold'em success
- Making decisions using steal equity and showdown equity
- Beating online 6-max games
- Isolating bad players and handling tough, aggressive players
- Determining optimal bluff sizes and planning big bluffs
- Balancing your lines of play to maximize deception
...and much more!
Poker is a fun game, but it's even more fun when you win. With Miller, Mehta, and Flynn as your mentors, you will have all the advanced-yet-practical information you need to dominate any small stakes no-limit hold'em cash game.