This CD hits me...hard. This is practically a soundtrack to a lot of things that have happened in my life. Here's why:
1. 'So Good Together'-this song soundtracks about me and this one guy I was with ALL summer!
2. 'Til' I Said It To You'-this song soundtracks some feelings of mine I don't understand
3. 'I'll Be'-this song soundtracks how close my best friend and I are. I dedicated this song to her during the best summer of my life.
4. 'What Do You Say'-this song soundtracks the night my Grandpa died. This song reminds me so much of him
5. 'Roses'-(see track #2)
6. 'I'm Not Your Girl'-this song (along with #6, #7, #8, and #9)soundtracks 'one of the worst nights of my life'. Listen to the lyrics [Note: I'm talking about the same guy in tracks #1, #6, #7, #8, and #9]
7. 'She Wasn't Good Enough For Him'-this track soundtracks 'one of the worst nights of my life'. I know I wasn't good enough for him, his family, and ESPECIALLY his friends! Depressing
8. 'Nobody Dies From A Broken Heart'-when I first heard this song on 'one of the worst nights of my life', I thought I would be an exception to this song. I thought I was going to die of a broken heart that night but as you probably guessed, I didn't
9. 'Back Before the War'-if 'one of the worst nights of my life' had to be summed up in one song, this would be it. This song makes me cry every time
10. 'When You're Not Trying to'-just like tracks #2 and #5, this song means something to me but I don't know what
11. 'Where You End and I Begin'-see ^
12. 'We're All Alone'-see ^^
After reading all that, you might be wondering what the whole point of my review is. Well, it's this: GET IT! Reba is one of the best country singers and you should own her CD! Even if you're not a country fan, get this CD anyway--you can figure out what 'one of the worst nights of my life' was like. I have two words that pop into my head when I think of this CD: GET IT!