Social Authorship and the Advent of Print Hardcover – Aug 1999
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"A complex, nuanced portrait of English reading and writing during the Restoration and early eighteenth century... Ezell's deeply intelligent, challenging book will thus interest not only early modern specialists, but a more general readership concerned with issues of authorial identity and technological change." -- Marjorie Swann, Rocky Mountain Review
About the Author
Margaret J.M. Ezell is the John Paul Abbott Professsor of Liberal Arts at Texas A & M University. Her books include Writing Women's Literary History, also available from Johns Hopkins.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing
- Books > History > Europe > England > 18th Century
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory > Semiotics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Movements & Periods > Renaissance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > History & Criticism