Social Computing, Behavioral-Cultural Modeling and Prediction: 5th International Conference, SBP 2012, College Park, MD, USA, April 3-5, 2012, Proceedings Paperback – May 4 2012
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Social Computing, Behavioral-Cultural Modeling and Prediction, held in College Park, MD, USA, in April 2012.
The 43 revised papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 76 submissions. The papers cover a wide range of topics including economics, public health, and terrorist activities, as well as utilize a broad variety of methodologies, e.g., machine learning, cultural modeling and cognitive modeling.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases > Data Mining
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Internet & Networking
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Culture
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management