Social Conservatives and Party Politics in Canada and the United States Paperback – Jun 4 2012
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
‘This book offers a clearly written, informative, and valuable historical account of the social conservative movement in Canada and the United States over the last forty years. It is sure to be well received by both academics and the broader public thanks to its neutral tone and perspective – so often lacking in discussions of social conservatives and politics – and will make a real and lasting contribution on a subject where there has been a clear need.’ (Paul Saurette, Department of Political Studies, University of Ottawa)
About the Author
James Farney is an assistant professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Regina. He is the author of Social Conservatives and Party Politics in Canada and the United States.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > Canada
- Books > History > Canada
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > Ideologies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > Political Parties
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Doctrines
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology