Social Media for Social Good: A How-to Guide for Nonprofits Hardcover – Sep 7 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Heather Mansfield is the creator and principal blogger at Nonprofit Tech 2.0 (www.nonprofitorgsblog.org) and its many related resources about social media and mobile technology. She has more than 500,000 online followers, fans, and friends on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Flickr, YouTube, and Foursquare, and has presented more than 500 social media webinars and training to nonprofits worldwide.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
For me I call this just in time publishing, what I needed just when I needed it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Retailing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing