|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
ProfitBigfrom Social Media: Strategies and Solutions That Work!
Using new social media marketing techniques, you can deepen relationships with your most passionate, profitable customers--and create more of them than ever before! In this 100% practical book, world-renowned expert Li Evans shows exactly how to make the most of social media--in any company, in any industry. You'll discover exactly how to customize your best social networking strategy...hen staff it, organize it, manage its risks, and execute it successfully! Evans shows how to understand your audience, enter the conversation, build trust, protect your brand, integrate social media into existing marketing programs, measure your results...nd profit big from today's hottest new social media sites and platforms!
• Make the most of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, and more
• Define goals and customize strategy to maximize Return on Conversation (ROC)
• Understand thewholeconversation about you andallthe communities you serve
• Manage legal, compliance, and ethical challenges
• Plan social media policies for your company's employees
• Extend customer service into social media
• Maintain consistent branding and messaging
• Complement your SEO, PPC, offline marketing, and PR efforts
• Learn how to integrate traditional marketing tactics (TV, radio, print) with your social media marketing strategy
Since 1999, Liana "Li" Evans has been active full-time in the search marketing arena, becoming well-versed in all avenues of social media and search marketing. Li runs the Search Marketing Gurus blog and is the director of social media for Serengeti Communications, a Washington, DC-based online marketing firm that focuses on building social media strategies for companies and training companies to bring online marketing in-house.
Li has led the SEO strategy for an Internet Retailer 500 company, and was the SEO and social media architect for a Fortune 500 multi-million page entertainment Web site. As a database designer and programmer since 1992, Liana has developed technical expertise in dealing with large-scale retail sites and their dynamic natures.
She holds degrees in both public relations and information technology, which lend well to working with client strategies in social media and search marketing. Li speaks and trains social media and SEO at Search Engine Strategies and other industry conferences.See all Product Description