- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Soft Power in China: Public Diplomacy through Communication Hardcover – Dec 15 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Based on the authors' intimate knowledge of the changing dynamics in China's society, this book shows the picture of a government that is learning fast in the field of international communication, and that is equally confronted with fundamental soft power challenges. This collection of essays greatly improves our understanding of China's public diplomacy as a project under construction." - Jan Melissen, Head of the Diplomatic Studies Programme at the Clingendael Institute of International Relations, The Netherlands, Professor of Diplomacy at the University of Antwerp, Belgium, and Co-Editor of The Hague Journal of Diplomacy
About the Author
Jian Wang is Associate Professor at the Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, University of Southern California.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Diplomacy
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Communication
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations