summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 5, 2009
A friend had referred this book to me while I was researching estimation process and tools for my company. I found that many other books tended to be either too high level (basic stuff that we all know) or very scientific and thus hard to digest, but this book was a comfortable read and describes the topic is a fair amount of understandable detail.

I highly recommend it.
on September 10, 2015
An essential book for some very non-intuitive principles! I consider this a must read for anyone in Computer Science, Engineering or any other technical field where estimations are a necessary evil :)

The book arrived in perfect condition - even with that lovely "new book smell" :)
on January 22, 2010
Placing order is easy, relaible and delivery is as per given time. Quality of the item is very good.