|1. Deadnight Warrior|
|2. In The Shadows|
|3. Red Light In My Eyes (Part 1)|
|4. Red Light In My Eyes (Part 2)|
|5. Lake Bodom|
|6. The Nail|
|7. Touch Like Angel Of Death|
|8. Silent Scream (Bonus Track)|
|9. Don't Stop at the Top (Bonus Track)|
1. Deadnight Warrior (9/10) - This is a great opener, really gets you going when you first put it on. Also the first single off the album I believe.
2. In the Shadows (10/10) - This is the best song on the whole album in my oppinion. Never a dull moment here, just great guitar work, speed, and intensity \m/
3. Red Light in My Eyes, Pt. 1 (9/10) - Excellent song, also some amazing guitar work.
4. Red Light in My Eyes, Pt. 2 (8/10) - This is a really intense one, with some great vocals.
5. Lake Bodom (9.5/10) - Another bodom masterpiece.
6. Nail (8/10) - Great song. Excellent keyboard work here done by Mr.Wirman.
7. Touch Like Angel Of Death (9/10) - Another great, really has a dark feel to it.
So in average this CD gets a 9, and thats pretty god**** good. I also highly recommened getting Hatebreeder and Follow The Reaper, and also their newest album Hate Crew Deathroll when it comes out, Im sure it will be kick***.
04. Red Light In My Eyes, Pt.2. A little darker than Pt.1, this song starts with an excerpt from Mozart's Symphony No.25 (classical influences once more). Oh yeah, there's yet another Black-Metal-Speed moment, and even more riffs, but still no real song structure. Thankfully, this marks the last of such tracks. ...Lake Bodom. A song about the axe murders at Lake Bodom in the 60s. Most of this song is superbly structured, and with excellent guitar harmonies (as standard). The best part is the awesome solo, at 2:30... The speed still can't stop, even at the only other song to clock in at 6 minutes. More Black-Metal-Speed? This song is practically full of it, excepting the bridge section, pulsing overtures, which sees the guitars and keyboards working perfectly in tandem.Read more ›