|1. I Feel You (Album Version)|
|2. Walking In My Shoes (Album Version)|
|3. Condemnation (Album Version)|
|4. Mercy In You (Album Version)|
|5. Judas (Album Version)|
|6. In Your Room (Album Version)|
|7. Get Right With Me (Album Version)|
|8. Rush (Album Version)|
|9. One Caress (Album Version)|
|10. Higher Love (Album Version)|
1. I Feel You - The song that starts the album was also the first single from the album. It's a fairly repetative song with a great beat that is fun to move to.
2. Walking in My Shoes - The second song on the album and the second single from it. This, in my opinion, is one of the best songs on the album. It has a great chorus line and the lyrics are wonderful.
3. Condemnation - The third single from the album, I find it to be, musically, the weakest song on the album. I'm sure I'll get shunned for saying this, but it is how I feel.
4. Mercy In You - My favorite song on this album, hands down. This song is wonderful. The rhythm and beat are great, the lyrics are great... Did I mention it is great?
5. Judas - A very powerful song, as the name would imply. Martin does the singing on this one to bring a very eerie sound of betrayal. Love the stuff!!!
6. In Your Room - Another single from the album. David's vocals on this echo in your head for hours. This song is great. It is the perfect center piece for the album.
7. Get Right With Me - A solid piece of music. This song perfectly fits after "In Your Room" as a transition into "Rush".
8. Rush - This is tied for second with "Walking In My Shoes" on my favorite list for this album.Read more ›
I Feel You- Great start.
Walking In My Shoes- Probably one of the best DM singles imo
Condemnation- wow. dave sounds painful in this one
Mercy In You- guitar riffs are awesome, ok song.
In Your Room- I actually like the singles version more but it's still pretty good
Get Right With Me- eh..it's aight i guess
Rush- This song kicks
One Caress- Martin has a great voice, love the song
Higher Love- this song is uplifting to me...love it
BUY This album!! If you're open about music then sit and listen to this!!