- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Songs of Innocence and of Experience Paperback – Oct 1 1970
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
54 colour plates, 1 black and white illustration
About the Author
William Blake (1757-1827) was an English poet, painter, and printmaker.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Fool that I am, I have never appreciated poetry much. This book opened my eyes. I write this review in the hope that someone may be encouraged to read it, and experience the wonder that it brought to me.
No words can do justice to these poems. I just marvel at how such seemingly simple compositions could contain so much meaning. Blake cuts straight to the spiritual essence of human existence. There are very few books that I could say have deepened my faith in God. This is one.
Most recent customer reviews
It may seem an immediate departure to discuss Blake's biography, but it must be considered. Leaving formal school at ten, Blake first entered a drawing school, very early evincing... Read morePublished on April 24 2002
When I was in high school, our teacher made us read 'The Tyger'. I loved it, the rhyme, the rhythm and the theme, it's just great! Read morePublished on April 20 1999
While most people remember Blake for "Tyger, tyger, burning bright" and "Little Lamb, who made thee?" his other poems are wonderful as well. Read morePublished on April 15 1999
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Regional > European
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Anthologies
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Ghosts
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Single Authors > British & Irish
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Art History
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > English Literature