Songwriting Without Boundaries: Lyric Writing Exercises for Finding Your Voice Paperback – Jan 10 2012
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Pat Pattison is a professor at Berklee College of Music, where he teaches lyric writing and poetry. His books include Writing Better Lyrics, The Essential Guide to Lyric Form and Structure, and The Essential Guide to Rhyming. In addition, Pat has developed three online lyric writing courses for Berklee’s online school, and has written articles for a variety of industry publications. His internationally successful students include multiple Grammy winners John Mayer and Gillian Welch. He lives in Boston, Massachusetts.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Patterson provides a graduated series of exercises and examples to help you get to "The good stuff" quickly, turning your every waking moment into an opportunity to craft better lyrics.
If you are new to writing or consider yourself experienced yet wanting to develop your craft further this is a book you will do well with.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Classical > Scores > Forms & Genres > Popular
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Songwriting
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Techniques