Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage pinata Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

on September 23, 2011
The player arrived promptly, in factory packaging. It was easily installed using the HMDI connection that I had used with a standard 1080 DVD player. Its slim shape occupies little space and is unobtrusive.
It integrated easily with my Sony Bravia TV and the amplifier setup which I have, which includes CD and cassette players, and tuner.
I installed a newly acquired Blu-Ray disc of a Handel opera and was very pleased by the picture on the screen, which was very sharp, much better than the image from my DVD discs. The slight fuzzyness of the DVDs was noticeably absent.
BluRay discs are slightly more expensive than the DVDs, but this is forgotten when the superb image appears on the TV screen.
An advantage of using the player with a Sony TV is the integration between the two units. If the TV is also tuned to a channel, turning the player off quickly brings up the broadcast image, without the need to look for the proper buttons to push.
The Sony player offers excellent performance for a low price; I am completely satisfied with my purchase.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again