Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition - PlayStation 3
- An interactive cinematic experience that blurs the lines between games and Hollywood films.
- Breathtaking set piece moments and interactive environments combine to create a new breed of Action-Adventure Multiplayer.
- Epic single player campaign with evolved signature UNCHARTED gameplay.
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Includes game, Drake Statue, Steel Box, Ring Necklace, Belt Buckle and Traveling Chest packaging.
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is a unique third-person Action-Adventure game for play exclusively on PlayStation 3 that incorporates significant Shooter and Platformer gameplay mechanics resulting in another must-have game for PS3 players. The third game in the Uncharted franchise, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception continues the adventures of the swashbuckling treasure hunter Nathan Drake, this as he finds himself in a new variety of challenging environments. Features include: interactive cinematic experience, stereoscopic 3D, an epic single player campaign and multiplayer support online as well as offline.
This special collector's edition contains a range of exclusive physical items along with a game copy. See a complete list of these items below.
In Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception a search for the fabled "Atlantis of the Sands" propels fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, Drake's quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears.
Collector's Edition Contents
Key Game Features
- An interactive cinematic experience that blurs the lines between games and Hollywood films
- Nathan Drake's journey will put you through new challenges and take you to stunning locations around the world, from a derelict chateau in France, to the merciless Arabian Desert
- Epic single player campaign with evolved signature Uncharted gameplay
- A new breed of Action-Adventure multiplayer that brings the exciting cinematic elements of the single-player campaign, into the multiplayer
- Experience the thrill of Uncharted in stereoscopic 3D
- Exclusive Collector's Edition bonus items
Exciting Uncharted gameplay.
Unique Uncharted platforming.
Exciting story and characters.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
After buying and beating Uncharted 3 I can say that I was completely satisfied with the game. Many of the interesting and charming characters are back with expanded backstories and more of the excellent dialogue that has become a staple of the series. The story starts off slow, then kicks up the pace considerably, perhaps reaching the peak a bit too early. The conclusion is satisfying yet a bit abrupt at the same time. Despite my doubts of any scene surpassing the train scene from Uncharted 2, the 2 chapters based around water were breathtaking, and it thrills just as much if not more than the predecessor. The gameplay is improved in numerous ways - better gunplay, grenade throwback, improved melee combat and better set pieces. Sloppy AI drags down the experience at times and some scenes can degenerate into trial and error on harder difficulties. The graphics are stunning, the sound is great, and the experience overall is very solid. Being a sequel, it isn't as fresh as the predecessor, but there is still plenty to love, and it is well worth a purchase, despite some AI issues.
As for the collector's edition items, the price seems very reasonable.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
Mad Dog did it again!Awesome game! Can't go wrong with Uncharted in any way.Great character,story,music.This collector edition is one of the best i bought. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Shadow
I am happy to this purchase for my son last christmas with good service. neat packgaging. He enjoy the game too.Published on April 28 2013 by neneng46
Best Uncharted yet and all the 'goodies' that come with the collector's edition are kind of neat. More fun than a barrel of monkeysPublished on April 2 2013 by clempen