- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Space Politics and Policy: An Evolutionary Perspective Paperback – Jan 31 2003
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"This is a comprehensive set of contributions....authoritative... Strongly recommended."
(Space Flight, 45 (2003)
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If understanding today's political decision making process used for government space acquisition is your goal, then I highly recommend this book.
concise. Careful reading of the book will provide greater context and depth to understanding more contemporary space literature. Dr. Eligar Sadeh's introduction should be kept in the forefront of the reader's mind to gain greater insight of the subsequent essays by various renowed personalities in the field.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > International
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Industrial
- Books > History > Military > Weapons & Warfare
- Books > Law > Current Affairs
- Books > Law > International Law
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Security
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > International > Economics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Industrial
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Automotive
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > International Business
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Law
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science