Sparrows of the United States and Canada: The Photographic Guide Paperback – Dec 20 2001
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"[A] book that can be carried into the field with ease. This book should turn those 'little brown jobs' into interesting individuals, and is highly recommended for birders who are trying to sort out the members of this challenging family."--Wildlife Archivist
About the Author
James D. Rising, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
On this hillside covered with low brushy alders and willows and cow-parsnips, near Portage, Alaska, both Golden-crowned and Sooty Fox sparrows were common. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Nature & Wildlife
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Zoology > Ornithology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Geography
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Animals > Birds & Birdwatching > Field Guides
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Fauna > Birds & Birdwatching > Field Guides
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Field Guides > Regional > Canada
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Reference