- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Specialty Competencies in Couple and Family Psychology Paperback – May 8 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"There is no doubt that readers will find Specialty Competencies in Couple and Family Psychology an excellent guide on the standards that one needs to meet to be called a competent couple and family psychology specialist." -- PsycCRITIQUES
About the Author
Mark Stanton is Dean of the School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences at Azusa Pacific University. Robert Welsh is Co-Chair of the Department of Graduate Psychology at Azusa Pacific University.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Counseling > Couples & Family Therapy
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Mental Health
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy