- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Spherical Near-field Antenna Measurements Hardcover – Dec 2 1987
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jesper E. Hansen received his MSc and PhD degrees in electrical engineering from TUD in 1957 and 1965 respectively. Since 1966 he has been an associate professor and head of the antenna group at the Electromagnetics Institute, TUD. He has been project manager for a number of research projects carried out for the European Space Agency within the areas of spacecraft antennas and spherical near-field antenna measurements. Jorgen Hald received his MSc and PhD degrees in electrical engineering from the Technical University of Denmark (TUD) in 1978 and 1984 respectively, with antenna theory and numerical optimisation as his main subject areas. Since 1982 he has been with Bruel & Kjaer Industry A/S, working with acoustic nearfield measurement techniques, in particular measurement of acoustic intensity and near-field acoustic holography. Frank Jensen received his MSc and PhD degrees in electrical engineering from TUD in 1968 and 1971 respectively. Since 1982, he has been with TICRA, Copenhagen, where he works in the field of satellite antennas. He has special experience within near-field measurement techniques, design and construction of dual polarised high-precision measurement probes, and interaction between satellite antennas and the structures on which they are mounted. Flemming Holm Larsen received his MSc and PhD degrees in electrical engineering from TUD in 1973 and 1982 respectively. At present, he is an assistant professor at the TUD Electromagnetics Institute, where he has been involved in research on antenna measurements since 1974. In particular, he has developed a number of computer programs for spherical near-field far-field transformation with probe correction.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Reference
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications > Antennas
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Applied
- Books > Science & Math > Reference > Engineering
- Books > Science & Math > Technology
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering