march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 14, 2001
Spiritual warfare is an often misundertood subject. The concept of humans doing battle with the forces of darkness conjures up bizarre mental images of exorcisms and demon possession; popular subjects in today's horror movie genre. In Christian circles, authors often approach this topic with either excessive zeal or great timidity. In these cases, spiritual warfare is either about yelling at demons or being nice to people. Either extreme repels most believers from adequately addressing this important subject.
In this balanced and insightful book, Dean Sherman demonstrates why every Christian should concern themselves with spiritual warfare. From the battles of the mind and the heart to the direct confrontation of evil, Sherman walks the reader through the process of defending themselves against the influences of spiritual wickedness. Using applicable Scripture verses and plain English, he lays out a plan for establishing a lifestyle of gentle but absolute contrast to the spirit of the age.
This book is a "required item" for the library of every Christian. Buy two copies. Once you read it, you will need a copy to give away.
on April 9, 1999
This book was the first book on spiritual warfare I ever read. I had read many, many since. I have read it all from one extreme to the other. This book is very balanced. It changed my life becuase it teaches that the battle ground of spiritual warfare is the mind and how to wind there FIRST, and then proceed on to other areas of victory. I am buying this book again because I loaned out my original and never could get it back. I highly recommend this book for beginners or seasoned warriors.
on April 3, 2003
This book has really helped me understand when I am under spiritual attack and what to do about it. For example, when I hear the voices of spirits speak to me, I wonder if it is a message from God or if it is the Devil tempting me. Now, I am usually able to tell the difference!
on November 30, 2013
Very insightful look into the world of spirits demons and spiritual warfare. A must for all serious Christians Who are interested in protecting themselves and their loved ones from being robbed of God's blessings.
on November 25, 2014
I love this book. This is a replacement copy since I gave my book to a friend. Good solid teaching with great balance. Easy to read. Easy to understand.