Sport Funding and Finance Paperback – Dec 11 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Blending concepts and application, this comprehensive text provides a unique balance of macro analysis and micro-instruction in sport funding and finance in a reader friendly format, ideal for the undergraduate audience.
About the Author
Bob Stewart is Associate Professor in Sport Studies in the School of Sport and Exercise Science at Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia. Bob teaches and researches in the fields of professional team sport regulation, drug-use cultures in sport, and body project practices in gyms and fitness centres
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Microeconomics
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Sports & Entertainment
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Microeconomics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Finance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Coaching