- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Sports Fields: Design, Construction, and Maintenance Hardcover – Apr 12 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
JAMES C. PUHALLA has thirty years' experience in the sports field industry, specializing in the design, construction, renovation, and maintenance of sports fields and related facilities. He was the 1994 recipient of the Baseball Field of the Year Award by the Sports Turf Managers Association and SportsTurf magazine.
JEFFREY V. KRANS, PHD, former professor of agronomy, Mississippi State University, is a turfgrass breeding and physiology specialist as well as a member of the Crop Science Society of America and the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America.
J. MICHAEL GOATLEY, JR., PHD, Extension Turfgrass Specialist, Virginia Tech University, is an advisor for the Virginia Turfgrass Council and the Virginia Sports Turf Managers Association. He is the 2008 recipient of the Sports Turf Managers Association's William H. Daniel Founder's Award.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Garden Design
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Landscape
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Lawns
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Individual Sports > Running & Jogging
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Other Team Sports > Track & Field
- Books > Textbooks