- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Sports Nutrition: Enhancing Athletic Performance Hardcover – Nov 19 2013
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bill I. Campbell, Ph.D., is an associate professor and director of the Exercise and Performance Nutrition Laboratory at the University of South Florida, Tampa, a research laboratory dedicated to innovation in sports nutrition and metabolism research. As a researcher and author, Dr. Campbell has published over 100 scientific abstracts and papers related to sports nutrition and enhancement of sports performance. In addition, he has published more than 50 articles for health and fitness magazines (print and electronic media). He is a paid consultant to professional sports team organizations and sports entertainment corporations and has lectured on various topics related to sports nutrition and exercise performance to audiences all over the world.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Sports Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Physiology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Sports Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Sports Medicine