Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 3.49 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Thief - Xbox One
|List Price:||CDN$ 29.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 10.00 (33%)|
- Step into the silent shoes of Garrett, a dark and solitary thief with an unrivaled set of skills.
- Explore the sick and troubled City, from its shady back alleys to the heights of its rooftops.
- Leverage Garrett's arsenal to take down guards with your blackjack, shoot one of your many arrow types or use your newly acquired focus abilities to manipulate the environment and outsmart your enemies.
- Become one with the world thanks to ground-breaking visual elements and a truly tactile and visceral first-person experience.
- Through jaw-dropping Next-Gen technical possibilities, Thief delivers unprecedented immersion through sights, sounds and artificial intelligence.
- Platform: Xbox One
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: Xbox One
Garrett, the Master Thief, steps out of the shadows into the City. In this treacherous place, where the Baron's Witch spreads a rising tide of fear and oppression, his skills are the only things he can trust. Even the most cautious citizens and their best-guarded possessions are not safe from his reach. As an uprising emerges, Garrett finds himself entangled in growing layers of conflict. Lead by Orion, the voice of the people, the tyrannized citizens will do everything they can to claim back the City from the Baron's grasp. The revolution is inevitable. If Garrett doesn't get involved, the streets will run red with blood and the City will tear itself apart.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
But if you look over the mostly-cosmetic bugs (I haven't hit any game-breaking bugs in my 1.5 play-throughs of the game yet) it's an entertaining first-person stealth title. If you come at this game expecting to pull out crazy ninja moves and kill every enemy in sight, you need to find another game. That was never the spirit of Thief, and if you try and play a stealth game like Rambo, you shouldn't be surprised that you won't have fun.
With the Challenge mode offering some fun minigames in controlled maps with leaderboards to compete against, and a Custom difficulty mode that lets you toggle over a dozen different options like Iron Man mode (death = restart game) No bow reticle, no Focus, slower movement speed, no fatalities, no being spotted, and more... you can make the game as tough as you want it to be.
I've already begun a Twitch.tv broadcast of a playthrough with Custom difficulty, if you'd care to see how difficult the game is when you're trying not to ever be detected or touch a hair on a guard's head I'm registered there (and on Xbox) as Wizminkey. I've seen a lot of other players sprinting around everywhere trying to turn it into a fast-paced action game for their viewers, and can't help but wonder if those people aren't the loudest naysayers for this game, because I think it's brilliant.
Most recent customer reviews
Style: Dishonored win
Vision: Thief win
Figures: Dishonored win
story: Dishonored win
Both of them were even like the same game but... Read more