Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture Kindle Music Deals Store NFL Tools

Star Trek: Enterprise: The Romulan War: Beneath the Raptor's Wing
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$21.00+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on May 14, 2015
I give it about a 3.5, some big pet peeves though. He seems to go about saying about how the Romulans had little access to dilithium, so used an artificial singularity drive as opposed to the much more prevalent matter/animatter reactor that most other races use. Which was a cool way to explain all that, then later on goes on to talk about matter/anitmater reactors and explosions in relation to Romulan ships. So frustrating cause he went to all that trouble of setting it up then later just forgets about it. But overall a cool story. I must admit its kind of a stretch for Tucker to masquerade as a Romulan/Vulcan, like the things that come out of his mouth should have gotten him busted pretty much instantly.
Oh well its my 'read at lunch break book' so I wasn't really looking for Romance of the Three Kingdoms, or Masters of Rome.
on August 26, 2012
This is going to be a review for this book, beneath the raptors wings and the sequel, to brave the storm.

I was very excited to read this book. Star Trek for many years talked about the Romulan war, and I wanted to see how things unfolded. I was disapointed.

This book was well written but the reason I'm giving it a poor review is because this didnt seem to stay true to the star trek story line. The book had to many "convienent parts" where charecters got help out of the blue, or certain charecters would show up, which was nice, but as I said too convienent, especially the ending. Which after all that reading, is a bit disapointing.

Truthfully if your a Star Trek Fan chances are you wont like this book
on August 27, 2012
As.a avid fan of all things Star Trek this is defiantly worth reading. It's filled with great history, keeping with some of what we know from other books and the show. My only complaint is that there only appears to be 2 books in this series.
on October 31, 2011
great service, book arrived on time and in good shape.i will continue to use your services in the future.
thanks very much.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Star Trek: Enterprise: The Romulan War: To Brave the Storm
Star Trek: Enterprise: The Romulan War: To Brave the Storm by Michael A. Martin (Mass Market Paperback - Oct. 25 2011)
CDN$ 9.49

Star Trek: Enterprise: Kobayashi Maru
Star Trek: Enterprise: Kobayashi Maru by Michael A. Martin (Mass Market Paperback - Aug. 26 2008)

Star Trek: Enterprise: Rise of the Federation: Tower of Babel
Star Trek: Enterprise: Rise of the Federation: Tower of Babel by Christopher L. Bennett (Mass Market Paperback - March 25 2014)
CDN$ 9.49