Image not available for
|List Price:||CDN$ 49.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 22.44 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 27.55 (55%)|
Feel the Force. You are the Controller.
“Kinect Star Wars™” brings Star Wars to life like never before. Harnessing the controller-free power of Kinect for Xbox 360, “Kinect Star Wars” allows fans to physically hone their Jedi skills, wield the power of the Force in their hands, pilot iconic ships and vehicles, rampage as a vicious Rancor monster or even dance with iconic Star Wars characters. Using full body motions, players can live out the ultimate Star Wars fantasy to use the Force, battle with a Lightsaber and more -- no controller required.
• Enter the Galaxy. True to the Star Wars you know and love, “Kinect Star Wars” brings to life the “galaxy far, far away” with stunning visuals, complete with iconic characters, vehicles, ships, Droids and much more.
• Use the Force. Drawing on iconic moments from the entire saga, “Kinect Star Wars” invites you to experience a wide variety of physical play, including harnessing the powers of the Jedi Knights with your fingertips.
• Customize your training. Experience the breadth of the Star Wars Universe as you wield a Lightsaber, train to be a Jedi Master, soar in command of a speeder bike, become a champion Podracer, wreak havoc as a rampaging Rancor, battle the Dark Side in one-on-one duels, dance for Jabba the Hutt, and much more.
• Join forces. Share the Force with friends through co-op, competitive and duel modes. Easy jump-in and out lets a second player join in instantly on the Jedi action.
“Jedi Destiny: Dark Side Rising” mode:
• Fulfill your destiny as a Jedi as you face a threat that could undermine the very fabric of the Republic.
• Wield a Lightsaber and master use of the Force in combat.
• Engage in space battles as you travel across the Galaxy, and pilot Speeder Bikes and Landspeeders on your epic journey.
Duels of Fate mode:
• Face off against the Dark Side in one-on-one duels.
• Play with progressive difficulty, having to defeat each opponent in order to face the next.
• Opponents include a Magna Guard, a Sun Guard, Count Dooku, Sith, Darth Vader and more.
• Duels of Fate mode includes three Speederbike/Landspeeder levels, four space combat levels and six Jedi combat levels, including boss duels.
• Become a champion in the most dangerous sport in the Galaxy.
• Complete in six races across five planets.
• As you progress, your pod is upgraded. Choose from different racers and customize your pod.
• Compete in two “circuits” with three races each, ending with the famous Boonta Eve.
• Win the final race to unlock a secret racer, Sebulba.
Rancor Rampage mode:
• There’s been an escape from the pit under Jabba’s palace – a Rancor monster is loose, and threatens to destroy Mos Eisley. Your job is to wreak havoc – you are the Rancor!
• Playing as four different Rancors, destroy Naboo, Mos Espa, Mos Eisley and Felucia.
• Each Rancor – Bull, Jungle, Sand and Tyrant (and an unlockable) – has its own unique abilities.
• Smash your way through this mode to unlock a secret Rancor at the end of the progression.
Galactic Dance Off mode:
• Dance for Jabba the Hutt and against many of your other favorite Star Wars characters
• Star Wars characters provide the music, which includes tongue-in-cheek remakes of popular songs with a Star Wars theme
• Fifteen songs with difficulty settings for every song, character unlockables and comedic value
• Dance in four different locations: Jabba’s Palace on Tattooine, Bespin, Coruscant and the Death Star
• Dance your way through increasing difficulties and planets to unlock a secret song at the end of the progression.
LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2012 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. & ® or TM as indicated. All rights reserved.
Our son'd, 8 and 10 years old, love this game because it is challenging, you don't play it sitting down and the graphics are fantastic.Published 23 months ago by Jakee
fun i'm like this game because fan the stars wars,sorry but iMgo to play stars wars kineth,good day and see you laterPublished on Jan. 27 2013 by sylvain dinelle
We enjoy playing it. The moves are quick to quick to pick up and the play is intuitive. Okey dokeyPublished on Jan. 27 2013 by Dennis Ross