Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition - PlayStation 3
- Don't just defeat your enemies, hurl them through walls, smash them into objects, shock them with lightning, and even transforms them into Force -charged bombs capable of massive destruction.
- Includes the original Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Video Game, 3 new levels including a one that is exclusive to the Ultimate Sith Edition, an Art Book, and Lithograph all packaged in a beautiful tin collector's box.
- During their hunt on the planet Tatooine for the reclusive Obi-Wan Kenobi, players will also explore the depths of Jabba the Hutt's palace and encounter notorious bounty hunter Boba Fett.
- The Secret Apprentice is sent to the planet Hoth on a crusade to crush the Rebellion once and for all; while on Hoth, players face Luke Skywalker himself while visiting iconic locations.
- Experience the full power of the dark side of the Force by creating devastating attack combos using the Secret Apprentice's lightsaber and over-the-top Force powers-Force push, grip, repulse and lightning.
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition combines the original Star Wars The Force Unleashed videogame with three entirely new single-player levels and a host of new costumes and character models. The three new levels introduce an exciting new “what if” scenario into the Star Wars Universe and send players on dangerous missions to iconic locales such as the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, Jabba’s palace on Tatooine and into the thick of battle on the ice world of Hoth. New character models allow gamers to play as a legendary Star Wars character such as Luke Skywalker or Obi-Wan Kenobi
| Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition is a stand alone, third-person action game that continues the story and action of the original Star Wars The Force Unleashed game. The game contains the original Force Unleashed content and storyline, as well as three additional levels, one of which is completely exclusive to the Ultimate Sith Edition. The game also includes an art book, new costumes, character skins, data banks and more. |
The Ultimate Sith Edition of Star Wars The Force Unleashed is a special new version of the game that introduces gamers to the deepest, darkest side of the Force in a story that puts them on a collision course with Luke Skywalker himself. In the original release of The Force Unleashed, Darth Vader's "Secret Apprentice" was unveiled amidst new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. The expansive story was set during the largely unexplored era between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. In this adventure players assisted the iconic villain in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi - and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny. The new edition's exclusive storyline, set up in the Tatooine mission, follows the Secret Apprentice as he is sent to the planet Hoth on a crusade to crush the Rebellion once and for all. While on Hoth, players face Luke Skywalker while visiting iconic locations seen in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. The Ultimate Sith Edition includes all the of the original missions found in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, as well as content previously only available via download, and an all-new exclusive bonus level. The New Technology of The Force Unleashed
As with The Force Unleashed, the Ultimate Sith Edition utilizes two completely new and innovative technologies -- Digital Molecular Matter by Pixelux Entertainment and euphoria by NaturalMotion Ltd. These groundbreaking technologies combine with Havoc physics to create true Next-Gen gameplay and the Force like it's never been seen or experienced before. Key Game Features
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I heard complaints of bugs or frame rate issues. Having just completed this new Sith edition, I experienced no issues of any kind. It has three bonus levels that are not on the orginal version. These bonus levels inlude fights with ObiWan, Boba Fett, and Luke. And it's really wild how you can fight Darth Maul in the actual game, even though it's just a robotic version. Other fights in the game include fights against the real Shaak Ti, Darth Vader and the Emperor himself.
You also have an option to change your character to a list of "whose who" in the Star Wars universe. I highly reccomend this game, and look forward to a sequel, if there is a sequel coming.