- Product Dimensions: 13 x 4 x 17 cm ; 82 g
- Shipping Weight: 200 g
- Item model number: PATA2SATA2
- ASIN: B001H3CW00
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 16 2008
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #78,095 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.00 shipping
+ CDN$ 5.19 shipping
+ CDN$ 8.99 shipping
StarTech.com IDE to SATA Adapter Converter PATA2SATA2
|List Price:||CDN$ 26.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 19.18 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 7.81 (29%)|
- Connect up to 2 SATA devices through IDE with no driver/software installation
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Compliant with SATA specification 1.0
- Supports Ulta ATA 100/133 PATA (IDE) controllers
- No driver/software installation required
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This IDE to SATA Drive Adapter Kit offers a simple way to install Serial ATA hard drives using an available IDE port - a cost-effective solution for using newer SATA drives on a legacy computer or a computer with all SATA connections already in use. This dual channel bridge lets you connect two high-speed SATA drives without the cost and effort of upgrading your IDE (Parallel ATA) motherboard, while minimizing the space required for IDE cable connections - helping to improve airflow within the case which in turn helps to optimize system performance. Plus, the IDE to SATA Drive Motherboard Adapter includes a power connector and SATA data cables, to ensure the upgrade to SATA is easy.PLEASE NOTE that SATA drives connected to the PATA2SATA2 IDE to SATA Drive Motherboard Adapter require the customary connection to the computer power supply.If the power supply does not provide the appropriate connection, the SATAPOWADAP 6" LP4 Male to Serial ATA Power Adapter will be required.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Il ne fonctionne pas pour une carte-mère SATA à un disque IDE.
Be advised this product is intended to connect a IDE MoBo to a SATA device.
Not convenient for SATA MoBo to IDE drives.
SATA 3gbs and SATA 6gbs
from 1tb to 1.5tb
with no problems
requires a small form factor PSU connection
Par contre j'ai été surpris de la grosse boite pour ce petit produit lors de la livraison