Sweep Up the Profits
If it can be cleaned, chances are people will pay you to clean it. Houses, carpet, upholstery, windows … the list goes on and on. A vast majority of dual-income families use cleaning services, which means your market is huge. Startup is easy and requires little initial investment.
Allow our experts to teach you everything you need to know to start three of the most in-demand cleaning businesses—residential maid service, commercial janitorial service and carpet/upholstery cleaning—including:
- Current statistics and trend forecasts that keep you ahead of the curve
- The ins and outs of finding customers
- New ideas for hiring and training employees
- What equipment and supplies you’ll need (and where to find them)
- How to use technology to make your business competitive
- Up-to-date legal, tax and insurance requirements
- How to avoid common pitfalls
- Surefire tips for growing your business
- And more
Plus, learn answers to frequently asked questions, and access an appendix of additional resources and checklists to guide you through each step of the startup process.
With the help of our experts, you’ll become a squeaky-clean success in no time!