Steel Fisted Dragon [Import]
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by thebookcommunity_ca.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
By Marc G. Phillips - Published on Amazon.com
OK, the print is really not the best quality. It looks like it was filmed in two strip technicolor and the green and red colors are starting to bleed. The dubbing is horrible and "Steve Lee" is the poor man's Bruce Lee. But the fights are frickin' cool and the print is WIDESCREEN!! Within the first 15 minutes of the film our hero plucks out an opponents eyes and throws a guy off a cliff. There is also a gratuitous topless chick fight and an enemy falling into a pit of red-hot lava that lies in the middle of an old temple that looks more like an old tire factory. Not to mention that "fake" bruce is also a snappy dresser. (Dig that groovy red mandarin shirt!)But can you blame our hero for being so ruthless, I mean they killed his mom, set fire to his house, raped his sister, killed his girlfriend, and murdered his retarded buddy. This man deserves his revenge, and they deserved to die!! LOL This flick belongs in every grindhouse, kung fu and explotation collection.
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Action & Adventure > Hong Kong Action
- Movies & TV > Action & Adventure > Kids & Teens
- Movies & TV > Action & Adventure > Martial Arts
- Movies & TV > Art House & International > By Country > Hong Kong
- Movies & TV > Art House & International > By Genre > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Art House & International > By Original Language > Japanese