Stopping the Pain: A Workbook for Teens Who Cut and Self Injure Paperback – Mar 1 2008
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Lawrence E. Shapiro, PhD, is an internationally known child psychologist and parenting expert in Norwalk, CT. He has written over fifty books for parents, children, and mental health professionals.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Teen Health > Mental Health
- Books > Kids & Family Store > Teens
- Books > Teens > Health, Mind & Body > Mental Health
- Books > Teens > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
- Books > Teens > Social Issues