Stories of Cape Breton Audio CD – Audiobook, CD
|New from||Used from|
Audio CD, Audiobook, CD
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Tales of ghosts and great happenings, of courage, adventure and everyday deeds. Each has its origin in a place which can still be visited, each involves people whos descendants walk the hills of Cape Breton to this day.
About the Author
A resident of Mull River, Inverness County, Cape Breton, Jim St. Clair lives on the farm established by his great-great grandparents in 1820 when they arrived from the Island of Mull. His voice is frequently heard on Then and Now, on CBCs Cape Breton Information Morning. He serves his community with love.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Literature & Fiction > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Literature & Fiction > Unabridged
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Radio Shows
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Radio > Books on CD
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Canadian > History & Criticism
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Anthologies
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Canadian
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary