Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

Format: Audio CDChange

on August 12, 2011
How can you get a better value for money than you'd get from this CD at $2.99? This series of CDs are an excellent educational tool for music students or for any one who has an interest in classical music. You learn so much from them. The narration is clear and you get a very good idea of each composer's works and life history by the time you've gone through the CD. I have them on my MP3 player and my husband and I enjoy listening to them in our car. At the end of the narration (which includes samples of the composer's most famous works), there are usually full length works. In this case, there are full length works from Sleeping Beauty and Swan Lake. It's definitely a great buy and I highly recommend it. If I was a piano teacher, I would have a stock of these CDs for my students to purchase. What a wonderful way to learn the stories of the world's greatest composers!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse