- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Strategic Management in Non-Profit Organizations: An Administrator's Handbook Hardcover – Aug 28 1990
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
?Strategic Management in Non-Profit Organizations: An Administrator's Handbook, by Robert D. Hay, discusses the challenges facing non-profit managers and suggests professional approaches to management planning. The author, professor of management at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, offers a self-management evaluation of objectives, strategies, and policies that any non-profit can perform and tailor to its specific needs. The book also provides background material on the nature of management and non-profit organizations, how to integrate an organization's mission into its overall management structure, and how to implement management strategies.?-The Chronicle of Philanthropy
About the Author
ROBERT D. HAY is University Professor of Management at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. He is a nationally recognized case researcher, a member of many professional organizations, and has published numerous articles and books, including Sports Law for Educational Institutions (Quorum, 1988).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management