I'm as Irish as the next guy from Ireland, and I think our accent is great.
So great you can actually develop it just by being born Irish, without ever going to ireland, or meeting an irish person....apparently.
Where is the name of god (or as Bison would say it "Where in the name of shamrocks and shenanigans"), did he get that accent????
He grew up in Thailand!!! His parents died when he was a baby!!!
Unless he was sent to Thailand in a spacecraft haunted by the ghost of his dad father he could hardly have heard an Irish accent in Thailand.
Much less learned to to mangle one so Offaly (get it).
Also, Inez Yan who played the young Chun li and Kristin Kreuk ARE NOT ALIKE!!!
One is chinese, the other is Kristin Kreuk.
- About a minutes worth of scenes of bangkok are great, and show the character of the place.
- Some of the characters names are used, this can make you feel nostalgic if you pause the dvd and close your eyes and don't turn it back on.
- Chun Li was apparentlty placed in a race changing machine as a child in a scene we never saw.
- Bison is placed into an accent changing machine so he can have an accent no Irish person would equate with any particular Irish region.
Actually it would have been more realistic if he didn't know how to speak english at all.
- Bison punches an unborn fetus!!
- Chris Klein is awful in every scene he's in. He has power-ranger levels of awfulness mixed in with dialog so bad it could have been written by repeatedly kicking over a scrabble board.
This film will make you feel have you wasted a whole year of your life.
You'd have a more entertaining time swapping knock knock jokes with a draft from under the door.