PS3 Street Fighter IV Round 2 Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition
- Authentic Japanese-style joystick & buttons
- 8-button layout with additional multi-speed Turbo functionality
- Premium-quality components with genuine arcade layout
- Controller lock/unlock switch prevents accidental button presses
- Storage compartment for efficient cable
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Platform for Display: PlayStation 3
Armed with the PS3 ‘Street Fighter IV’ FightStick Tournament Edition from Mad Catz, your foes will tremble in terror as you mercilessly drain their health bar with a flurry of effortlessly executed fireballs and fierce combos. Style and comfort reign supreme with an authentic arcade experience featuring Japanese-style joystick & buttons, multi-speed Turbo functionality and officially licensed artwork portraying your favorite characters. The FightStick Tournament Edition puts the arcade experience right in your lap, making it the perfect weapon to bring your fighting skills and level of gaming enjoyment to new heights. Hadouken!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Then later you'd play a mame port of the game at home and it just sucked in comparison. Didn't you always wish you get the same game play at home? So you'd look for arcade controllers or mame arcade machines but the prices were insane. Then you'd look into buying arcade parts and building your own. Well forget all that. The future is here and in your reach.
For years I've always wanted a controller that really played like an arcade machine for my PC. I finally gave up realizing the demand was too small to bring them down to affordable prices. But the popularity of the console market has changed all that! Now there are choices and several of them.
Before sinking 100+ bones on a stick I'm sure most of you will be reading tons of reviews. There are other cheaper sticks like the Hori stick for 40 and you might be tempted, but forget it. This stick is the real thing.
Why is it great? (Glad you asked)
- Built like a tank. This thing will never break. You can wale on it just like you did at the arcade slapping the buttons full hog and it can take it without blinking. Trust me, I would have smashed any other stick by now.
- Heavy. You can play it on a desk or your lap and it won't slide around. Great rubber feet that grab your desk. Feet can be removed and the stick can be mounted to a desk.
- Components are real arcade and have the same feel and sensitivity. The faceplate is the same laminate you find on arcade machines.Read more ›
By the way, the first unit i received was malfunctioning, when I would press X and O buttons together inclining the stick to the right, the character would continue moving in that direction. I had no problems exchanging it for the new one, and the new unit works perfectly.
I recommend the stick, buy it, you wont regret!
Most recent customer reviews
I have one previously This is my second one It's a great product very reliable and responsive highly recommendPublished 17 months ago by Gary B Moura
Loving and loving it!!! very solid, best joystick ever for fighting games, wished the cable was a little bit long thoPublished on June 7 2013 by Chung Kau Ng
Ultra responsive controls, sturdy contruction. Had intended to buy the SSFIV TE Stick, but after hearing about issues with the plexiglass edge wearing on players' wrists, I decided... Read morePublished on Oct. 18 2010 by Sleepa
Excellent conditions of the products, all that was described was exactly there as expected. Super recommended since it is very fun for old games playersPublished on May 18 2010 by Marina Pena