Streetwise Finance & Accounting: How to Keep Your Books and Manage Your Finances Without an MBA, a CPA, or a Ph.D. Paperback – Jun 1 2002
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Not a technical book for the "numbers" person, but rather a practical guide to accounting and finance, which smoothed the way and made an enjoyable read of what I expected to be a tough assignment. See - although I've always been comfortable with numbers, they bore me!
No monotonous - tedious - drudgery - no Sir! Caplan's book nicely manages to ease the task and lighten the load. I had fully expected to become bogged down in a tedious chore - what a delightful read! Light, fast paced retelling of fame, fate, foibles and perhaps (infamy) - This is one book you simply have to read!
Skip Bernstein President Traverston Consultants Unlimited 514 Main Street Suite Four - Bradley Beach, NJ 07720 732-502-9175 Fax 503-212-7058
It's a must read for all small business people and would recommend it to anyone considering going into business for themselves
**** Recommended for all small business owners looking to understand their finances ****
Most recent customer reviews
I felt "streetwise" after reading this book. I think I learned a lot about what financial statements mean, but this book is POORLY copyedited. Mistakes abound.Published on Feb. 21 2001 by Lisa K. Mckinney
Suzanne Caplan's Streetwise Finance & Accounting tells how to set budget and locate and manage cash, and provides all the basics necessary for the small business to get its... Read morePublished on Feb. 3 2000 by Midwest Book Review
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Bookkeeping
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Finance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Bookkeeping
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management