- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Student Solutions Manual (Chapters 10-17) for Stewart?s Multivariable Calculus, 7th Paperback – Mar 22 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
The late James Stewart received his M.S. from Stanford University and his Ph.D. from the University of Toronto. He did research at the University of London and was influenced by the famous mathematician George Polya at Stanford University. Stewart was most recently Professor of Mathematics at McMaster University, and his research field was harmonic analysis. Stewart was the author of a best-selling calculus textbook series published by Cengage Learning, including CALCULUS, CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS, and CALCULUS: CONCEPTS AND CONTEXTS, as well as a series of precalculus texts.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
But If you have electronic version of the textbook and bought both volumes of student solutions, you would find some difference in the order of chapters.
Specifically, sections of Ch. 1, 2, 3, and 4 are differently ordered from what I see in the electronic textbook.
I think it's mainly because these solutions are bound according to the way the textbook is usually used in colleges.
I suggest that the publisher makes the combined edition, too.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics > Algebra
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics > Calculus
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics > Algebra & Trigonometry
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics > Calculus