|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
Now, this Study Guide for Trading For a Living helps you discover your strengths and weakness as a trader, before risking your money in the markets. This Guide is packed with over 200 questions and charts. They help you master the essential trading skills. The 11 rating scales help you measure your growth as a trader.
This Guide will help you master:
* Individual psychology - how to become a disciplined trader
* Mass psychology - know when to join the crowd and when to leave
* Classical charting - identify support and resistance, place stops
* Computerized technical analysis - use indicators to find good trades
* The neglected essentials - read volume, open interest, and time cycles
* Stock market indicators -profit from contrary opinion theory
* Trading systems - learn Triple Screen, Channel, and Parabolic
* Risk management - all about stops and profit targets
Whether you want a personal tutorial or a teaching for a seminar, this Study Guide for Trading for a Living will help you gain professional trading skills. It will help you grow into a successful trader and leave the crowd of amateurs and losers in the dust.
What is your learning style? If you don't trust that you know something until you've taken a test, this book can help. Read morePublished on Sept. 17 2003 by Charles Miller
I ordered the guide along with the actual book and really never did use it. It may be cheap, but I think the book itself should be enough.Published on Sept. 7 2002
Not as advertised, this book will not work alone -, and the added value will not be that much You need to have the book "Trading for a Living: Psychology, Trading Tactics, Money... Read morePublished on July 15 2001 by "ishboul"