- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Study Listening: A Course in Listening to Lectures and Note Taking Paperback – Nov 15 2004
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Study Listening is for intermediate and advanced level students who are planning to study at a university or college where English is the language of instruction, or who need to attend international conferences where English is used. The course focuses on listening to lectures and note-taking. The Second Edition has been comprehensively revised and restructured and now includes eight brand new lectures on academic topics with speakers from six different countries; more focus on six macro-strategies for listening: predicting, monitoring, responding, clarifying, inferencing, evaluating; more post-listening tasks to deal with comprehension problems.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > English as a Second Language
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Study & Teaching
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Business Communication
- Books > Textbooks > English As a Second Language
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Foreign Languages