- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Successful Restaurant Design Hardcover – Feb 2 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
REGINA S. BARABAN is an editor, journalist, and educator specializing in the hospitality and design fields. She was the founding editor of Hospitality Design magazine and has taught restaurant design at Harvard University, New York University, and the University of New Hampshire.
The late JOSEPH F. DUROCHER, PhD, was a faculty member in the Department of Hospitality Management at the University of New Hampshire where, among other courses, he taught restaurant and hotel design. Dr. Durocher, who also taught at Cornell University and New York University, was the equipment editor for Restaurant Business and Institutional Distribution magazines.
For more information from the authors about this book, visit www.successfulrestaurantdesign.com
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The quality of the paper is inferior
What should I do now?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Buildings
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Interior Design
- Books > Textbooks > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Architecture