This is the first installment of the revamped Bad Religion after a 2 or 3 year hiatus. It's combined the early sounds of HOW COULD HELL BE ANY WORSE? and the later more melodic BACK TO THE KNOWN. Many people say that this is the best Bad Religion record and most of their 90's worked sucked. I disagree entirely, this is a band just starting to get it's stride, and it in no way compares to the musicianship of GENERATOR or STRANGER THAN FICTION. But all in all this is an incredible album, especially if you are a big fan of punk rock (which I am not), this along with the first ramones LP, Sex Pistols: NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS, the OPIV LP, DAMAGED by Black Flag, and anything by the Dead Kennedys. This is one of those albums that you can't be a punk rocker and not own.
1. You Are (The Government) 9/10
2. 1000 More Fools (10/10)
3. How Much Is Enough? (9/10)
4. When? (8/10)
5. Give You Nothing (9/10)
6. Land of Competition (8/10)
7. Forbidden Beat (10/10) One of the best BR songs ever.
8. Best for You (10/10)
9. Suffer (9/10)
10. Delirium of Disorder (9/10)
11. Part II (The Numbers Game) (8/10)
12. What Can You Do? (10/10) Very melodic, fastpaced, perfect.
13. Do What You Want (10/10) Short & sweet. The first BR song that I ever listened to, it got me hooked.
14. Part IV (The Index Fossil) (10/10)
15. Pessimistic Lines (10/10)