Sun, Wind, and Light: Architectural Design Strategies Hardcover – Apr 9 1985
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"No architect should neglect to follow the advice that it gives." (Center for Education in the Built Environment, August 2002) --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
From the Back Cover
How to design buildings that heat with the sun, cool with the wind, light with the sky, and move into the future using on-site renewable resources
Developed for rapid use during schematic design, this book clarifies relationships between form and energy and gives designers tools for designing sustainably. It also:
* Applies the latest passive energy and lighting design research
* Organizes information by architectural elements at three scales:
* building groups, individual buildings, and building parts
* Brings design strategies to life with examples and practical design tools
* 109 analysis techniques and design strategies
* More than 750 illustrations, sizing graphs, and tables
* Both inch-pound and metric units --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.