| The next chapter in the Street Fighter franchise on Next Generation consoles, Super Street Fighter IV incorporates familiar game elements with all-new features. Featuring new game modes designed to enhance online play, re-imagining of classic Street Fighter characters as well as a few new facesone of these, Juri, utilizes the Tae Kwon Do fighting styleand the return of classic bonus stages, Super Street Fighter IV is a fighting game experience not to be missed by longtime fans and players new to the franchise alike. The Street Fighter Adventure Continues |
Follow up to Street Fighter IV, one of Metacritic.com’s highest-rated games of 2009, Super Street Fighter IV hits Next Generation gaming consoles in 2010 with a wide range of improvements, including 10 new characters, new fighting possibilities for everyone, new stages, the return of classic bonus rounds and beefed-up online modes (including the free Tournament Mode downloadable content (DLC) after launch) all for an affordable price on any gaming budget.
All Your Favorite Characters and More
Jump into a new Street Fighter adventure featuring game elements both familiar and new.
Super Street Fighter IV features the full roster of 25 characters from Street Fighter IV such as Ryu, Ken, Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte, and Rufus, while adding about eight new characters to the world of Street Fighter IV. This impressive new roster includes classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like T. Hawk, DeeJay, Guy, Cody and Adon, as well as all-new characters such as the mysterious and deadly female fighter, Juri. The addition of Juri also brings another first to the Street Fighter franchise as she is the first fighter in series history to utilize the legendary Tae Kwon Do fighting style. Beyond characters, Super Street Fighter IV adds an enhanced Ultra Combo system as well as major enhancements to the online and offline gameplay modes introduced in Street Fighter IV. Key Game Features
- Enhanced online play featuring new modes:
- Team Battles - Up to eight players can participate in 2 vs. 2, 3 vs. 3, or 4 vs. 4 team elimination battles.
- Endless Battle - Up to eight players can participate in an endless elimination online match where the winner stays on and plays against the next player in true arcade fashion. Spectators can also chat with each other as they watch the match.
- Replay Channel - Players can view recorded matches and discuss the match while watching replays of great matches from players around the world.
- More classic Street Fighter characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers, including favorites DeeJay, T Hawk, Guy, Cody and Adon.
- Utilize the Tae Kwon Do style for the first time with the new challenger, the mysterious female fighter Juri.
- Bonus Stages: Return of the classic car and barrel bonus stages made popular in Street Fighter II both available in arcade and challenge modes:
- Car Stage - Annihilate the car with regular and special moves before the time runs out.
- Barrel Stage - Players are given 20 barrels and must destroy as many as they can within the time limit.
- All playable Street Fighter IV characters will be unlocked right out of the box.
- Gameplay has been rebalanced to provide challenges for both newcomers as well as the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.
- Traditional "2D" Street Fighter six-button gameplay.