This is an awesome CD!!!! Original is always better but this is pretty good...
1. ELECTRIC HEAD PT. 2 (SEXATIONAL AFTER DARK MIX) has a strange backround that doesn't really go with the vibe of the song...
2. MORE HUMAN THAN HUMAN (MEET BAMBI IN THE KING'S HAREM MIX) is often played on tv, it's interesting how they stretch out Rob's vocal to make it sound like, MOOOOORRRRREEEE HUUUUMMMMAAAANNN etc. (this is played on the I, Robot tv spot)
3. I, ZOMBIE (EUROPE IN THE RAW MIX) is by far worse than the original, with the intro EXACTLY the same and the guitars having no drums behind them
4. GREASE PAINT AND MONKEY BRAINS (SIN CENTERS OF SUBURBIA MIX) has kind of a strange backround music, sort of like the intros of More Human Than Human and Brick House 2003, still good
5. BLUR THE TECHNICOLOR (POKER FROM STUD TO STRIP MIX) is better than the original, it has a fast techno beat and the vocals are speeded up
6. SUPER-CHARGER HEAVEN (ADULTS ONLY MIX) is very fun to listen to. The "Route 66 yeah" and all of the parts before the chorus are without any music, with a cool effect. Devilman is echoing too :).
7. EL PHANTASMO AND THE CHICKEN RUN BLAST-O-RAMA (WINE, WOMEN, AND SONG MIX) is the best remix on here, better than original, more heavy-metal
8. BLOOD, MILK, AND SKY (MISS SEPTEMBER MIX) is definately not as good as the original, I like the creepy, walking through a misty graveyerds feel, this vibe is walking through a rainbow clear day rainbow (booo)
9. REAL SOLUTION #9 (MAMBO MANIA MIX) is not a very good mix unfortunately because the original kicked ***
10. ELECTRIC HEAD PT. 1 (SATAN IN HIGH HEELS MIX) is pretty good, recovering from the last to failures, has kind of a drunstick hit the rim beat...
11. I'M YOUR BOOGIEMAN (SEX ON THE ROCKS MIX) is about equal to the original
A must have for fans of Astro-Creep 2000